We’ll be in touch soon!
If you require emergency urgent treatment, please contact us on:
Tel: 0121 705 2705
Email: [email protected]
|Many kits sold over the counter, or on the internet, in the UK do not contain enough of the active whitening product to be effective. Some kits may even contain mild acids, or abrasives, which will cause irreparable damage to the teeth and gum tissues and are not recommended. Tooth whitening is legally regarded as a dental procedure that may only be carried out by trained professionals registered with The General Dental Council.
As you are a new patient, you will see one of our general dentists who will undertake a comprehensive dental examination which includes:
- Examination of teeth to assess for any decay or other problematic areas
- Oral cancer screening of soft tissues
- Gum health assessment
- Digital x-rays which 80% emit less radiation
- Intra oral images and photographs
- Assessment and advice
- Full treatment planning and estimates
- If a more complex case then a review will also be booked to discuss treatment further free of charge
- Discussion on concerns with your smile and appearance of your teeth ie colour, alignment
The cost of this appointment is £85.