Non-Surgical Facial Aesthetics Terms and Conditions
- All patients are required to provide contact details; including address, telephone and email in order to secure an appointment.
- All clients will complete a Medical history form at their first appointment, this is necessary to inform the consultation and treatment planning process.
- All information will be treated as confidential and protected in accordance with Data Protection legislation
- Patient information will not be shared with third parties without written permissions and you will not receive unsolicited information from us.
- You may choose to remove yourself from our mailing list at any time, by unsubscribing.
- You will be sent appointment reminders before your appointment by text. These reminders are a courtesy, please do not rely upon them.
- At Smile concepts, we ask for 24 hours’ notice for cancellations for appointments under 1 hour, 48 hours 1 hour plus appointments.
- If you fail to attend or cancel late then you may incur a fee of £30.
- Please do NOT attend the clinic for an appointment if you are unwell. If you are unsure, please call and discuss with the practice. Many treatments are contraindicated if you are unwell; this includes colds, cold sores or local skin infections.
- Routine review appointments are offered after treatment with Anti-Wrinkle Injections as a courtesy. No additional treatment or ‘top up’ is provided free of charge, once the review period of 2-3 weeks has passed.
- New patients are seen for consultation and assessment; except in exceptional circumstances, with prior arrangement, we do not offer treatment on the first visit.
We do not treat children or young adults under the age of 18.
Please do not bring children to the clinic unless they are old enough to be left unsupervised.
Children will not be allowed to accompany you into the treatment rooms.
- Patients will receive one free of charge consultation; subsequent consultations will be subject to a (£34.50) fee which may be deducted against treatment costs.
- You will be advised of the full costs of any treatment plan proposed and agreed, including that of any maintenance treatment, before any treatment is undertaken.
- Payment is taken, in full at the time of treatment.
- The clinic accepts cash, or major debit and credit cards.
- A discretionary deposit will be taken for some treatments and in some circumstances
Fees charged for treatment are for the delivery of a treatment and the accompanying service, which is inclusive of;
- Consultation and assessment
- Provision of information and advice
- Safe treatment with evidence based products
- Follow up appointments and aftercare advice and support as appropriate
Whilst we undertake to provide excellent service; factual, honest and ethical advice, safe, expert treatment in experienced hands and only the best products, we cannot guarantee your results and cannot offer refunds if the results achieved fail to meet your expectations.
Skin care products are non-returnable/refundable